|Contractual Terms and Conditions:
This Agreement is entered into between Hope Entrepreneurs Pvt. Ltd. a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 and having its office in Ahmedabad, hereinafter referred to as the Company on the one part and any User / Associate who / which buys the Product and Services Package of the company, as specified herein below, hereinafter referred to as the "Associate" on the other part.
The Associate unconditionally submits that he has clearly understood the constituents of the product/service pack, the optional marketing plan associated with it and the compensation/incentives/rewards linked with it and the conditions and limitations associated therewith. The Associate further unequivocally declares that any reliance on any promise or representation not contained in this agreement or any formal material of the company would entirely be at his own cost and risks.
An Associate shall be a person who submits a properly filled in online application on the requisite format (as obtained by clicking "Join us" button on our website www.hopeworld.in) and such application is electronically submitted and Purchased Product (ONLINE) is instantaneously delivered by accepting ONLINE Terms and Conditions and FAQ‘S (given on our website).
For the purposes of this agreement, An Associate shall at all times be and shall act as an independent contractor only. Under no circumstances, whatsoever, the Associate shall be deemed to be an agent, employee or representative of the company. The agreement shall come into force as and when the Associate purchases the product/service online after accepting the terms and conditions therein. It shall be presumed that the Associate has understood the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement which are detailed herein below.
The Purchased Educational Package is delivered online immediately after the registration Process is over i.e without sending any consideration. The consideration could be sent only if completely satisfied with our Product within 30 days from the date of online Purchase. The consideration for the Purchased Product if completely satisfied is to be paid by an Associate, within the meaning of this Agreement. The facilities referred to in this sub-clause are hereinafter referred to collectively as "Product / Services".
- The consideration for the purchase of the HOPE BASIC PACKAGE is 1515/- [Inclusive of all taxes.]. The same can be paid through Bank Demand Draft favouring HOPE ENTREPRENEURS PVT. LTD. payable at Ahmedabad or in the Bank Account Directly or Online Transfer, Debit Card, Credit Cards etc.
- The consideration for the purchase of the HOPE STUDENTS PACKAGE is 4949/- & 5959/- [Inclusive of all taxes.]. The same can be paid through Bank Demand Draft favouring HOPE ENTREPRENEURS PVT. LTD. payable at Ahmedabad or in the Bank Account Directly or Online Transfer, Debit Card, Credit Cards etc.
- In case the associate wishes to Upgrade HOPE Student's Package to HOPE LIFESTYLE PACKAGE the he/she can do the same by paying the remaining amount plus upgradation charges through demand draft favoring HOPE ENTREPRENEURS PVT. LTD. payable at ahmedabad or in the Bank Account Directly or Online Transfer, Debit Card, Credit Cards etc. (** The remaining amount can be paid through two options of FULL PAYMENT or SELF/ PARTIAL payment as explained in the business opportunity)
- The Associate has an option to evaluate the online product for a period of 7 days starting from the date of registration. In such a case, if satisfied with the product, the consideration should be sent to the company within 13 days from the expiry of the evaluation period along with a copy of the duly filed in Invoice, generated from the website by the Associate, which includes a mandatory declaration form signed by the Associate and verified by the HOPE Associate. In other words, the consideration should reach the company maximum within 30 days of registration. If no payment is received within the aforesaid 30 day period, the agreement shall be terminated and declared null and void ab-initio. But once the payment is received at the company office no requests of refund will be entertained.
- The company reserves the right to increase or decrease the consideration payable under the agreement and/or to provide additional courses at additional cost.
- It is expressly understood by both the parties that the invoice containing the declaration form is an integral part of this agreement and non receipt of a completely filled invoice will keep the agreement void ab-initio.
- It is mutually agreed between the parties hereto, that the company is at liberty to change / modify the quantum of consideration payable under this Agreement in future or provide additional Product / Services as may be determined by the company.
It is mutually agreed between the parties that:
- The Associate will not use the Product / Educational software of the company in a manner, which defies any law or public policy or is contrary to any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
- The Associate will not copy, reproduce, redistribute, resell or make unlawful use of the Product or Services or Business plan or software or contents of the website of the company and any such violation will automatically lead to termination of this Agreement by the company in addition to the Associate rendering himself liable to prosecution under the applicable civil & criminal laws.
- The Associate shall not make any misrepresentation of the company’s products/services and its mission statement and any default on this ground will be sufficient to terminate this Agreement immediately by the company, along with consequential cancellation of all the rights and obligations arising out of this Agreement.
- That the Associate, during the currency of this agreement shall not carry on a similar business, whether independently or in association with others, directly or indirectly and any violation of this ground will automatically lead to termination of this Agreement by the company in addition to the Associate rendering himself liable to prosecution under the applicable civil & criminal laws.
- That the Associate shall not indulge in any anti-company activities in any manner and any violation of this ground will lead to immediate termination of this Agreement by the company.
- The company reserves the right to terminate the Agreement without assigning any reasons with or without giving any written notice to an Associate, if the Acts or Deeds of the Associate are detrimental to the interest of the company.
- That the Associate shall take prior written permission from the company to publish, produce or distribute any promotional materials through CDs, VCDs, Books, Audio cassettes etc to other Associates and on such terms and conditions as the company may impose in the interest of the company and any violation of this ground will lead to immediate termination of this Agreement by the company. .
It is the duty of the Associate to keep the company's password and other secure access and information confidential and notify the company immediately if the Associate has reasons to believe that the security of an account has been breached. The company has taken reasonable phase to protect the security of online transactions. However, the company does not warrant such security and will not be liable for any losses or damages resulting from any security breaches. The Associate shall be liable for losses or damages resulting from the security breaches.
It is expressly understood by both the parties here that any act of God or force majeure, that include, but is not limited to, natural disaster, war, technical failures and operation of Law / Government Policies that may prevent the due performance of any of the obligations under this Agreement, or under any Terms / Conditions / Subsidiary Agreement that may form an integral part of this Agreement, will not be construed as failure to perform the contract by either of the parties hereto. However, it is clarified that the party, so affected will take all possible phases towards normal performance of obligations under this Agreement, as soon as possible. No party will be responsible for any loss due to the other party, in these circumstances.
Jurisdiction And Disputes Resolution Mechanism:
- Associate hereby agrees that the company is entitled to ask for personal information, login Id and password at any stage in the course of the use of Product and Services contemplated under this Agreement.
- Associate understands that the company and its chosen service partners may use HOPE Id of the Associate to operate or help to operate sites and services for the purposes of the user or company, and to inform Associate of any new Features / Services / Products from the company or its affiliates, including products and services that may be related to the Product and Services contemplated under this Agreement, but are not necessary to its operation.
- The company may disclose such Login Ids / Passwords or any other reference code / number referring to any user or any information provided by any user, if required to do so by any law enforcing authorities or by courts, or in public interest or in good faith when the company believes that such action is necessary to confirm to the requirement of law or to comply with the Legal process or in reply to any notice served upon the company or to protect and defend any rights of the company with respect to the Products / Services contemplated under this Agreement or to protect the safety of the users / the company / the public in extraordinary circumstances.
This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the Laws of Union of India and shall be subject to Ahmedabad Jurisdiction.
- All disputes between the Associate / User and the company arising out of or in relation to this Agreement directly or indirectly shall be first settled amicably through negotiation between the parties. In the event of the dispute not being settled amicably between the parties, the same shall be referred to the Sole Arbitrator appointed by the company under the Provision of Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 and the venue shall exclusively be at Ahmedabad only. The Director, HOPE ENTREPRENEURS Pvt. Ltd. shall be appointed as the Sole Arbitrator to adjudicate upon the disputes or the Director may appoint someone else to adjudicate upon the disputes.
- The Associate and the company have mutually opted and submitted themselves to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts exclusively in Ahmedabad, India only alone in relation to any dispute between the parties arising out of or in relation to this Agreement. Causes of action between the parties hereto of any type, whether based on this Agreement, on fraud or any other tort, or grounded in principles of strict liability or statutes of any kind, shall be heard exclusively in a competent court in the jurisdiction of Ahmedabad only. Each party hereby submits to the jurisdiction exclusively of competent courts in Ahmedabad only and expressly waives the rights to bring any suit or action in any other court.
- In case of the multiple claims / disputes that may involve the company and more than one user for the cause of action relating to all such parties, such parties hereby consent and submit to a single, consolidated arbitration proceeding. Any award made under such arbitration will be final and binding on both the parties hereto.
Promises By Recruiting Associate:
- LEGALS means AGREEMENT (Terms and Conditions) applicable to HOPE ENTREPRENEURS Pvt. Ltd.
- The Company reserves its right to change the Terms and Conditions of the Agreement under which the Product / Services and Business opportunity of the company are being offered.
- The company reserves the right to deny, in its sole discretion, before / after termination of this Agreement, user access to web site, facilities, products or services, without any notice or reason.
- This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement between the parties on the subject matter thereof, however, Associate / User understands that any Commitment, Terms and Conditions, as displayed on the web site of the company, will be treated as integral part of this Agreement , which would be binding on both parties. No additional promises, representation, guarantees or Agreements of any kind, shall have any validity concerning the subject matter of this Agreement, unless the same is in writing and is agreed upon and signed by an authorized representative of the company in hard copy form.
- If an Associate refers / recommends the Products / Services of the company to some other prospective user, and consequently decided to accept some incentives / commissions being offered by the company, then the Associate will be bound by Agreement / Terms and Conditions on the subject contained elsewhere in the company web-site, and the same Agreement / Terms / Conditions, will form a binding contract between the user and the company, and will be enforceable in the same manner as this Agreement, being subject to the same restrictions on jurisdictional.
- Associate agrees that the latest version of this Agreement, available on the company's web-site, without any modification whatsoever, will be the operative version of this Agreement, and any modification of this version of the Agreement by any User / Associate with malafide intent will be liable to be prosecuted under the relevant provision of the law in force. The operative intent of this clause will extend to all terms, conditions and notices, which are ancillary / incidental to this Agreement, including any such Terms and Conditions which may be contained in the company's web-site or in any other web-site / web page which is also operated by the company or its affiliate, including any such sites or pages which can be accessed by links contained in the web-site of the company.
- Headings to clauses in this Agreement are for the purposes of references only, and shall not be construed as indicative for the purpose of interpretation of any clause.
- If there is any conflict between the currently available user Agreement and other documents, the currently available user Agreement available on the company's website shall govern, whether such other documents are being made / created prior to or subsequent to currently available user Agreement, or is signed or acknowledged by any Director, Officer, Employee, Representative or Associate of HOPE ENTREPRENEURS Pvt. Ltd.
- The Company does not owe any responsibility whatsoever for any Loss, Damage or Distress to any person, whether or not a Associate of our Products / Services on account of any action taken or not taken on the basis of our Product / Business. Associate interested to promote HOPE Business must examine their Country / State / Province laws. Company will not be responsible in any ways if any Associate is promoting the Business without examining their Country / State / Province laws. However, our product (Free or Paid ) could be obtained for only learning purposes from anywhere.
- In case of any dispute only current information on our website (www.hopeworld.in) will be used.
- Any lawsuit or bad propaganda against the company by any Associate will immediately disallow the ongoing commissions (if any) without any notice, however, they will continue to enjoy our products.
- If we find any HOPE Associate involved in misguiding / spreading misunderstanding to other HOPE Associates about the company's rules / policies / activities / functioning directly or indirectly, would amount to immediate suspension of commissions without any prior notice. However, he / she will continue to enjoy learning through purchased product for the entire purchased period.
- Company releases the earned commissions only to the Associates who are 18 years of age and their PAN is updated(photocopy of Pan Card is received by us). If you have not acquired the age of 18 or not have sent a photocopy of your PAN card, you are not entitled to receive any commissions. However, the day you acquire the age of 18 and the day we receive your PAN you are eligible to earn ongoing commissions since then. The commissions earned (if any) prior to fulfillment of the above conditions will not be paid in any circumstances.
- It is mandatory for all the HOPE Associates to visit our website [ www.hopeworld.in ] regularly to see the recent Changes / Modifications / Updation .
- Only information available at our website related to Company should be given to other Associates / Guests for promotion of HOPE Business . Any Associate violating this will not be allowed to promote our Business anymore and his / her ongoing incentives / commissions will immediately be stopped, however, he / she would continue to enjoy online learning through product purchased by him / her for the entire purchased period.
- Renewal of product would automatically renew this agreement / contract further for the period of one year and one month.
- If the total number of sales for any Day / Twice a Week / Week / Fortnight / Month is not sufficient to release the commission then either we will club the sales of that Day / Twice a Week / Week / Fortnight / Month to the sales of next Day / Twice a Week / Week / Fortnight / Month and run the commission on the basis of total sales for these Days / Twice Weeks / Weeks / Fortnights / Months and also can modify milestone / phase rates to run the commission. The minimum sales required to run the commission in any specific Day / Twice a Week / Week / Fortnight / Month would be determined / decided by the company and the decision of the company in this regard would be final.
- We may add / delete any existing Products / Services at any time and may amend existing Terms and Conditions / Agreement at any time due to any reason and the decision of the company in this regards would be final. During the subsistence of the agreement or thereafter, if any amendment / amendments are made then the effect of such amendments will be retrospective.
- If Director of HOPE ENTREPRENEURS Pvt. Ltd. is convinced that any Associate is drawing commission / incentives without any contribution, he may stop the ongoing commission / incentives without any notice and with immediate effect.
- HOPE product can not be purchased in joint name or partnership.
- The total cost ( including cost of the Product and Annual Maintenance Charge ) of our product includes the cost for the Technical and Non Technical Support, Maintenance for the entire purchased period and Numerous Utilities and other courses developed by us. We have also developed courses / tutorials for some renowned softwares to create better understanding and learning about the computers. These courses are added without any cost. Our dedicated staffs are available all the time to provide special technical and non technical support and other services / maintenance for the entire purchased period, which is required to facilitate learning and making use of our other services to any individual who have purchased HOPE STUDENTS & LIFESTYLE PACKAGE.
- All our Courses are developed by the subject experts and by our appointed staff members under the guidance of directors of HOPE ENTREPRENEURS.PVT. LTD. These courses are designed to help the deprived and deserving masses (who otherwise are not given chance to learn from anywhere) to learn. All our courses are designed for self learning only and to be learnt using Computer and Internet by the Learner at his / her own cost.
- In order to evaluate their learning, Associates can take up online Quiz. Successful Associates are provided an online certificate. Please note these certificates are not recognised by any institution or by any Govt. body . These certificates are only an indicator of some fundamental learning which has taken place. On completion of three online courses an associate is eligible to appear in an offline exam organized by the company at different centers in the country. The duration / frequency / content / location of exam and examination centers will be decided by the company on its sole discretions.
- People are encouraged to buy our products only if they are primarily willing to learn our designed courses.
- Commissions / Incentives are not the right of any Associates, however, purchased products would be served for the purchased time period.
- In order to take the benefit of all the sales in Binary compensation plan on continuous basis you must fulfill all conditions mentioned in our business section. Failing in any one would result in flushing of the entire sale volume.
- Please note that we are only charging for our products and nothing is charged for the business opportunity.
- All Diamond & above Associates are expected to promote HOPE Business with full zeal and enthusiasm on full time basis and expected to periodically organize Product / Business meetings regularly on Daily / Weekly basis and not to indulge in any other similar business directly or indirectly without prior approval of the company, failing which will lead to denial of any further commissions / incentives without any notice. The decision of the company in this regard would be final and shall be binding on the Associates.
- All Gold and above Associate are expected to promote HOPE Business with full zeal and enthusiasm & expected to periodically organize Product / Business Plan meetings and Business Building seminars. The details of these meetings / seminars must be posted on the meeting section of our website ( www.hopeworld.in ) & the weekly report should be posted through suggestion/Reports available in Associate area.
- It is the duty of the Selling Associate to provide correct information and follow all the rules of the company. Also it is the duty of the Purchasing Associate to verify all the information given to him by visiting our website [www.hopeworld.in]. Company will not be responsible for any wrong information given by Selling Associate which is accepted by the Purchasing Associate without verification. However, if a written complaint against the Selling Associate is send to us about promoting wrong information, this would amount to direct termination from the Business of the Selling Associate without any compensation. Any loss occurred to the Purchasing Associate due to wrong information provided by the Selling Associate, which is accepted by the Purchasing Associates without verifying / visiting our website www.hopeworld.in would be the responsibility of the Purchasing / Selling Associates. Company will not be responsible if anybody has purchased or sold our product by accepting / giving wrong information.
- While selling our products it is the duty of the Selling Associate to properly Demonstrate / Explain our products to the Purchasing Associates and explain them very clearly that all our products are designed for self learning only by using computer and internet at their own cost. Since commissions for sales are involved in our system so it is the duty of the Selling Associate to Demonstrate / Explain very clearly our products on computer using internet from any nearby available resource to the Purchasing Associates and must guide them to go through our LEGALS (Terms and Conditions) and FAQs available at our website www.hopeworld.in before Purchasing our products. Our products should only be purchased if Purchasing Associate is totally satisfied with our PRODUCT, LEGALS (Terms and Conditions) and FAQs. After selling our product a DECLARATION must be signed in by the Purchasing Associate on the Invoice Form. Please note that company will not accept any payment without duly signed in DECLARATION on the Invoice Form by the Purchasing Associate. The Selling Associate must verify on the Invoice Form the signatures of the Purchasing Associate and his / her age, which should be at least 18 yrs. Any failure of duties in this regard would be the responsibilities of the Purchasing / Selling Associate. The sale of our paid Packages should only be made to the people who after “Demonstration” feel satisfied and think that they can get enough learning benefits from our Packages.
- Any sale done against the Terms and Conditions of the company by way of misrepresentation or otherwise solely for the purpose of earning commissions is not allowed and any Legal problem or losses arises due to this will completely be the responsibility of the Selling ( Sponsoring ) Associate.
- No Associate can sell directly or indirectly to other Associates and Guests CDs, DVDs , Books, Presentation files or other materials produced by any HOPE Associate. This is very serious matter as nobody can sell any material to other Associates for promoting HOPE Business / HOPE Mission. Any Associate found to violate this rule would face immediate suspension / termination along with the producing Associate, from the incentive plan, however, he / she would continue to enjoy online learning through product purchased by him / her for the entire purchased period.
- Associates can contribute money with the involvement of the Company for the production of the promotional material developed by HOPE Associates or by the Company to distribute to other HOPE Associates / Guests at Free of Cost for promotion of HOPE Business. It is to be noted that the promotional material produced by HOPE Associates can not be sold to other HOPE Associates directly or indirectly in any circumstances.
- Once you start earning commissions through HOPE you become a business associate of the company.
- Any Associate earning commissions from HOPE cannot join other Companies of similar nature or Business, directly or indirectly, otherwise he/ she would lose their right to get any further commissions from HOPE. However, he / she would continue to enjoy online learning through product purchased by him / her for the entire purchased period.
- It is the duty of all the Associates to follow all the LEGALS (Terms and Conditions) and FAQs of HOPE. We are a global company set up for providing Product / Services online. It is neither possible for us to have any control nor have any way to know for any violation done by any Associate unless we receive any complaint. Any action for any violation as indicated on our site, would be initiated only after receiving a genuine complaint where the matter seems to lie in our jurisdiction. However, all our Associates are Independent so they are responsible for their own wrong doings in their respective jurisdiction / States / Provinces / Countries and the affected Associates / Business Associates can directly take legal action against these wrong Associates / Business Associates directly in their respective jurisdiction.
- Purchasing Associates are strictly warned not to pay any cash payment to his / her Selling Associates or any of his / her up line Associates. All the payment must be made Bank Demand Draft drawn on the name of HOPE ENTREPRENEURS Pvt. Ltd., payable at Ahmedabad only and the Online Payment Reference Number or photocopy of the Bank Demand Draft must be retained very carefully. Personal and Payment information must be verified by the Purchasing Associate before signing the DECLARATION on the Invoice Form. Selling and Purchasing Associates must keep a photocopy of the Invoice Form . The original Invoice Form and cost of the product has to be sent to the company . Company will not be responsible if any part / full payment is made to any up line or Selling Associate by the Purchasing Associate or the proper Invoice and cost of the product does not reach to the company.
- In case of product upgradation, it is the responsibility of the transferor to provide all the information about our LEGALS (Terms and Conditions), FAQs and HOPE LIFESTYLE PACKAGE & also it is the duty of the associate to check the same.
- All Purchasing Associates would be deemed to have accepted all our Terms and Conditions given in LEGALS (Terms and Conditions) and FAQs by checking the CHECK BOX and SUBMITING it during the Registration process. However, in order to make double sure Signed DECLARATION is required on the Invoice Form by the Purchasing Associate duly authenticated by his / her Selling Associate.
- If Purchasing Associate is signing Declaration on the Invoice Form in any Language other than English, Selling Associate must ensure that Purchasing Associate has clearly understood our LEGALS (Terms & Conditions), FAQs and the contents of our product. Any dispute arises in this regard would be the responsibility of the Selling Associate.
- This is the responsibility of the Selling Associate to make sure that the Purchasing Associate possess reasonable understanding of English language and make sure that he / she understands our LEGALS (Terms and Conditions), FAQs and contents of our Products very clearly.
- Purchasing Associates must learn our Online / Offline courses and utilise all our on-line services using computer and internet at their own cost within the period of purchase. Company will not be responsible in anyways if our courses are not learnt by any one of our Associates within the period of purchase.
- In Business / Product Meetings / Seminars, Presenting Associates must promote HOPE Business as per our LEGALS (Terms and Conditions), FAQs and Business Plan and as per the information given on our website (i.e www.hopeworld.in). Presenting Associates / Selling Associates must explain / demonstrate our products very clearly and must explain how to access / use them. Company will not be responsible for any Legal problem arises due to misrepresentation or wrong commitments by Presenting / Selling Associates.
- 46. If we receive any complaint from our HOPE Associate that any one of our existing Associates is involved in misguiding / spreading misunderstanding about the company's rules / policies / activities / functioning directly or indirectly or violating any rules and regulation of the company, then company reserves the right to suspend the ongoing commissions with immediate effect without any notice and would be prosecuted under the Civil / Criminal Law along with severe penalties. However, he / she will continue to enjoy our products for the purchased period.
If it is proved that you have not been involved in misguiding / spreading misunderstanding about the company's rules / policies / activities / functioning directly or indirectly or violating any rules and regulation of the company and also found to be obeying all the FAQs, and company's convinced about your work towards promotion of Mission / Business, the suspended commission may be released. If company is not satisfied with your work for the suspended period but convinced that now you have started working honestly for promotion of Mission / Business, the ongoing commission may be released but the commission for the suspended period will be disallowed.
- Any Associate found to indulge in any illegal activity would automatically lose their right to renew our product next year for the purpose of doing business with us. However, product could be purchased for the purpose for Learning only and the commission would be disallowed.
- Any anti-social activity / manhandling to any HOPE associate by any other HOPE Associate would automatically disqualify forever for ongoing commissions. However, HOPE Product could be enjoyed till the purchased period.
- Purchasing Associate willing to participate in our optional Business Plan must understand that attending continuous Training Programmes organized by the Company for Learning / Developing various skills have proved very helpful for promotion of our Business.
- While working with the company or even after the termination of agreement / contract as a Business Associate, you still need to follow all the applicable conditions and you should not divulge the important and secret information pertaining to our Business to anybody either inside the company or any outsider. In case the management found misconduct of divulging any information, technical & the secrets of our Business, you will be subjected to severe Legal course of action.
- Any Associate / Business Associate is not permitted to discuss any other matter which is not related to HOPE services, while communicating (via any mode) with HOPE staff members / employees and is not allowed to take the personal phone numbers / email ids / addresses etc. of HOPE staff members / employees for any purposes and not allowed to meet privately with any HOPE staff members / employees, violation of this would amount to immediate termination from the Business Programme of the company, however, products would be given for the purchased period.
Selling Associate is not authorized to make any other promise to prospective Purchasing Associates other than those made by the company on its website www.hopeworld.in under this Agreement and in other official company material relating to this Agreement. The company shall not be liable for any act of omission or commission, misrepresentation, false commitment and promises made by any Associate to the prospective Associate / User while introducing the Product / Package / Services of the company. At the time of Agreement, if any Associate while trying to enter into Agreement with the prospective Associate makes some false commitment, misrepresentation and promises such prospective Associate can write a complaint against the Associate to the company. Company will take appropriate action against such Associate but company shall not be responsible and liable for such acts of Associate.
An Associate is responsible for getting training by himself / herself from the company and training those who are referred by participation in the program also facilitating them for attending company’s periodically organized Training Programmes.
An Associate shall be solely responsible for payment of his / her taxes and other levies [central or state] in general course of his self- employment as independent Associate or Company's web based program as per the laws and rules governing his / her Province / State / Country. Independent Associates agree that in India the revenue earned during the fiscal year will be liable to tax deduction at source at such rates as applicable in accordance with the Income Tax Act, 1961 or rules, amended from time to time.
An Associate at his / her / its own expense, will make, execute and file all such reports and obtain such licenses as are required by law or public authority with respect to this Agreement. The company is not responsible for illegal submissions / representations made by any Associate.
An Associate shall be responsible to keep him / her aware of any change[s] modification[s] in the existing Agreement / Contract or change in the compensation plan, rates, prices and charges. An Associate agrees that the company may from time to time modify the existing Agreement or change in the compensation plan, marketing plan, rates, prices and charges in order to make it applicable to all Associates.
Changes / Modifications shall be deemed to have been given by the company once such changes are posted on www.hopeworld.in web site. It is Associate's responsibility to keep visiting company's website for recent developments. These changes / updations and new developments will be applicable to all the Associates
Links To Third Party Sites:
The HOPE STUDENTS PACKAGE and www.hopeworld.in sites may contain links to web sites operated by parties other than company. Such links are provided for Associate's convenience only. The company does not control such web site, and is not responsible for their contents, www.hopeworld.in inclusion of links to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators.
The information, software, products and services included in the HOPE STUDENTS PACKAGE may have inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes will be effected periodically to the information herein. The company may make improvements and / or changes to the HOPE STUDENTS PACKAGE at any time. Advice received via HOPE STUDENTS PACKAGE or in any manner from the company or its advisers, should not be relied upon for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions. An Associate is Free to consult and appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to his / her situation. The company and / or its respective suppliers make no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness and accuracy of the information, software, products, services and related graphics contained in the HOPE STUDENTS PACKAGE for any purpose. All such information, software, products, services any related graphics are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind. The company and / or its respective suppliers hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions with regard to this information, software, products, services and related graphics, including all implied warranties and conditions or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement. The company and / or its suppliers shall not be liable in any event for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special , consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of the use or performance of the HOPE STUDENTS PACKAGE, with the delay or inability to use the HOPE STUDENTS PACKAGE, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the HOPE STUDENTS PACKAGE or otherwise arising out of the use of the HOPE STUDENTS PACKAGE, whether based on contract, strict liability or otherwise , even if the company or any of its suppliers has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some states / jurisdiction do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages. The above limitation may not apply to an Associate. If any Associate dissatisfied with any portion of the HOPE STUDENTS PACKAGE, or with any of these, the sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using the HOPE STUDENTS PACKAGE.
Software / Courses:
Software [if any] / Courses / Tutorials that are made available by the Educational Package ["Software / Courses / Tutorials"] are the copyrighted work of the company and or its suppliers. An Associate's use of the Software / Courses / Tutorials are governed by the terms of the end user license Agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the software ["License Agreement"]. An Associate may not install or use any Software / Courses / Tutorials that are accompanied by or includes a License Agreement unless he / she first agrees to the terms of License Agreement. For any Software / Courses / Tutorials not accompanied by a license- Agreement, the company hereby grants to Associate, the user, a personal, non-transferable license to use the Software / Courses / Tutorials for viewing and otherwise using the HOPE STUDENTS PACKAGE in accordance with these Terms and Conditions / Contract and for no other purpose provided that Associate keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices. Associate should clearly note that all Software / Courses / Tutorials, including without limitation all HTML code and programming code contained in the Educational Package, is owned by the company and or its suppliers and is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws of the land and international laws.
Any reproduction or redistribution of the Software / Courses / Tutorials or any other material given on our site (www.hopeworld.in) are explicitly prohibited by law and may result in severe Civil and Criminal liabilities.
Copying or reproduction of the Software / Courses / Tutorials or any other information given on our site (www.hopeworld.in) to any other server or location for further reproduction or redistribution is explicitly prohibited. The software is warranted, if at all, only according to the terms of the Agreement / Contract.
[email protected] for resolving the disputes/complaints and other issues.
An Associate agrees that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between Associate and the company as a result of this Agreement or use of the HOPE STUDENTS PACKAGE.
Copyright And Trademark Notices:
All contents of the HOPE STUDENTS PACKAGE / official material and the web site www.hopeworld.in are the original work of the company and its suppliers have its offices in AHMEDABAD / GUJARAT in India and is exclusive user of the same and thus is the absolute owner of the copy right thereof. All rights are reserved. The company and its website www.hopeworld.in ( link to : http://www.hopeworld.in/ ), its products and or service referenced herein are domains, trademarks or registered trademarks of the company. Other products and company names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Transfer Of Product / Business:
In order to maintain the integrity of the company's sales organization, Associate who wishes to transfer his / her Product and automatically created Business Center, must first contact to his Sponsoring / Selling Associate for helping him in transfer of his / her Business / Product and automated created Business Center. If the Sponsoring / Selling Associate declines to get the same transferred, then the Associate will be at liberty to offer the same Product / Business Center to someone else, on the same Terms and Conditions on which it was offered to him / her. However, all such transfers will necessarily require company's permission, completion of certain formalities by filing up of a prescribed form and payment of transfer fee. Transfer of a company or other Legals entity, which owns a Business Center, is hereby deemed to be the transfer of the Business Center and is subject to the provisions above stated. The company program / Business Center, like any other Business or Asset, an Associate may have is fully transferable in accordance with the terms of a Will, or in the absence of a Will, it passes to Legals heirs pursuant to the applicable in-testate succession laws. For those Associates who's Hopeworld.in Business / Product Center is owned by a company or some other type of Legals entity, there would be no change in the ownership of the Business / Product Center upon the death of an owner of that company, etc. Ownership of the company would change by passing to the Legal heirs, but the company would continue to own the Hopeworld.in Business Center / Product.
Purchased Product of any Associate will not be transferred if he / she has earned any commission cheque or crossed a year of his / her registration date.
In normal circumstances the transfer of product is not allowed, only in some genuine cases where company is convinced that transfer is important, the transfer can be allowed.
Information About Associates:
Associate is required to furnish the complete and accurate information in the prescribed format to the company and also keep updated in case of any change.
An Associate may voluntarily terminate his participation from Business programme by giving one month's written notice to the company at any time for any reason. If the Associate terminates his participation from Business programme then such Associate shall not be allowed to become an Associate again for a period of six  months. If Associate rejoins on line in violation of this policy then such Associate shall be terminated from the new Business programme and he / she shall not be allowed to earn any revenue / pay out from the new position and that Agreement / Contract shall be treated null and void ab-initio.
Applicant / Associate hereby indemnify and to keep the company fully and effectively indemnified against any action, liability, cost, claim, loss, damage, proceeding or expense [including Legal fees, costs and expenses on full indemnity basis] suffered or incurred arising out of or connected with the user's conduct, misuse of credit card or any act of Applicant / Associate whether directly or indirectly or against any violation of this Agreement.
Each Associate hereby, agrees to keep any Hopeworld.in passwords and other secure accesses information confidential and notify the company promptly if the Associate believes that the security of an account has been compromised. The company has taken reasonable steps to protect the security of online transactions. However, the company cannot and does not warrant such security and will not be liable for any losses or damages resulting from any security breaches.
Participation And Disclaimer:
Important- Read Carefully: Be sure to carefully read and understand all of the rights and restrictions described in this Associate Participation, Disclaimer and FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions). Associate will be asked to review and either accept or not accept the terms hereof.
Exclusion of all damages to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the company or its suppliers be liable for any consequential, incidental, direct, indirect, special, punitive or other damages whatsoever [including , without limitation, damages for any injury to person or property, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business information, for loss of privacy for failure to meet any duty including of good faith or of reasonable care, for negligence, and for any pecuniary or other loss whatsoever arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the web site, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise, even if the company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages. This exclusion of damages shall be effective even if any remedy fails of its essential purpose. You will indemnify and hold harmless the company, its Directors, Officers, Employees, Agents and third parties from and against any claims, liabilities, losses, costs, damages or expenses [including attorney's fees arising from misrepresentation on the part of an Associate.
- Associate / User checking the CHECK BOX and submitting it during the Registration process while purchasing the product online is a symbol of your signatures that you accept the terms of the Associate Participation and Disclaimer. This Associate Participation and Disclaimer is a Legals Agreement / Contract between you [either an individual, company or a Legals entity] and the company and you are bound by the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement / Contract.
- To become an HOPE Associate you must be at least 18 years of age and completed 10 grade of schooling. However, there is no qualification requirement or age bar to learn courses provided by us FREE or at NOMINAL COST.
- For protection / safeguard of company's Business / Mission and to deal Legally with anti-company activities of the Associates / Business Associates, the company reserves the right to modify the Terms of Participation by the Associate or prospective applicant for online Registration at any time and without prior notice to its Associates / Users / Prospective applicants. The effect of such modification will be retrospective. The services may be temporarily unavailable from time to time for maintenance or other reasons.
- For the avoidance of any doubt, under any circumstances, the company will not refund its Associates / Users / Prospective applicant any consideration paid by them towards any products or services of the company.
- Web Site Security Rules:
Associates are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the company and its site, including without limitation to:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication, measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service to any Associate / User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or
- Sending unsolicited information, including promotions and / or advertising of products or services.
- As a policy of General Rules, you will not use this site namely; www.hopeworld.in in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material in violation of any of the terms detailed herein this Agreement.
- The company is not responsible for any misuse or information or material provided, However the Associate / User is responsible for any inaccurate information published on the registration form or any other material supplied to the prospective applicants.
- If the company believes in its sole discretion that any material information which may create liability for the company, the company may take any action that it deem prudent or necessary to minimize or eliminate its potential liability. The company reserves the right to send you emails. The company reserves the right to send the Associate emails based on any information you have provided to us, or any information not related to the information you have provided to us. Any such email sent by the company is not spamming, illegal or unsolicited.
- If an Associate / user chooses to delete his / her profile and / or terminate the Business relationship with the company, his / her profile will not appear in any search results. However, the company keeps the right to continue sending his / her emails in other fields, despite termination of Business relationship.
- Associate further agree that the company reserves the right to suspend the payment of or forfeit the pay out of such Applicant[s] / Associate[s] whose association are liable to be terminating them from Business programme for committing such actions which are declared to be prohibited under this program or for non fulfillment of any other action or terms or conditions under this program.
- The company at any point of time during the progressive running of the Web based business program by the Associate or its prospective Associates reserve the right to terminate from Business Programme without any prior notice or assigning any reasons thereof to such Associates / Applicants who joined under this program and are found guilty or are directly or indirectly indulge in recruiting their immediate family member or close relatives under their program by way of cross sponsoring / cross line jumping as embodied in the User Agreement policy and further participating in the down-line of their own immediate family members / close relatives contrary to the company's web based business program.
- It is also agreed that the company reserves the right to suspend the payment of or forfeit the pay out of such Applicant[s] / Associate[s] whose Business association is liable to be terminated for committing such actions which are declared to be prohibited under this program or for non fulfillment of any of the action or terms or conditions under this program.
- “Hope Entrepreneurs Pvt. Ltd.” offer entitles the member for two& four night’s hotel accommodation at the mentioned destinations for two adults and two children under the age of 8 years sharing the same room without extra bed.
- This scheme is valid only for the Associates of “Hope Entrepreneurs Pvt. Ltd.”.
- This offer does not include the following: courier cost, Travel, Transportation, Food, Incidentals, (On other charges excluding of package), Additional Accommodation and other facilities offered by the hotels that may be availed by members during their stay.
- REDEMPTION CELL :-
A 610 Siddhi Vinayak Towers,
Near, Kataria Tower, Makarba,
Sarkhej, Gandhinagar Highway,
Ahemdabad 380015 INDIA
- Duly filled Booking Request Form in original.
- Photo Identity proof of the traveler. (e.g. Copy of Driving license etc)
- Photocopy of proof of membership with the company (e.g. Member ID card).
- Demand Draft of Rs 499/- (Four Hundred Ninty Nine only) in case of 2 nights and Demand Draft of Rs 649/- (Six Hundred Fourty Nine Only) in favour of “Hope Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.” Payable at Ahmedabad.
- A minimum of 21 days notice before the first preferred date of travel is required, from the date of receipt of the booking request by “Redemption cell”.
- Request to avail the holiday must reach us on or before 30TH Sep 2013 and hotel stay must be availed on or before 31st Oct 2013.
- The “Claim / Booking Request form” cannot be sold, redeemed for cash, gifted or transferred. There is no cash alternative for this offer. All reservations are strictly subject to promotional availability. Request for reservations in exclusion period as mentioned below will not be entertained.
- Hill Stations and Pilgrims - 15th May to 30th June and 20th Dec to 5th Jan
- Deserts, Beaches, National Parks and International Destinations – 1st Dec to 20th Jan.
- In the booking request form the eligible member must state 1 Date and 1 destination. Booking Request forms not meeting this criteria are liable to be rejected and cannot be re-processed. In the event of non availability of room at the listed hotel, accommodation shall be provided in hotel of similar standard and next +-1 or 2 days.
- An incomplete 'Reservation Form' received without required supporting documents or Reservation Form received by e-mail, fax or phone shall be liable to rejection and cannot be re-processed.
- “HLPL” reserves the right to refuse to redeem the Booking Request Form if submitted by persons other than the member of Hope Entrepreneurs Pvt. Ltd.. All Booking Request Forms shall be treated and processed as individual requests. Booking Request Form cannot be used/ clubbed together in any manner.
- No cancellation or amendment is possible after confirmation of booking. In the event of member not availing the accommodation against the confirmed booking no replacement or alternate reservation shall be offered.
- The use of the confirmation letter is subject to the rules and regulations of the hotel(s) to maintain decorum. The use of the confirmation letter by the member shall be deemed as an acceptance to the rules and regulations of the hotel(s).
- “Hope Entrepreneurs Pvt. Ltd.” reserves the right to extend, cancel, discontinue, prematurely withdraw, change, alter or modify this offer or any part there of including but not limited to the eligibility criteria or Hotel list and destinations at its sole discretion anytime during its validity as may be required and the same shall be binding on the member.
- Any disputes, controversies and conflicts (“Disputes”) arising out of this offer shall be referred to a sole arbitrator to be appointed by “Hope Entrepreneurs Pvt. Ltd.” and “Hope Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.” The Courts at Ahmedabad shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect to all the subject matter with relation to this offer.
- The provision of the holiday package is subject to Force Majeure conditions.
- HLPL is solely responsible for scheme coordination according to the terms and conditions mentioned above. For all other transactions, dealing with Hope Entrepreneurs Pvt. Ltd., please Contact Company Head office at- “Hope Entrepreneurs Pvt. Ltd.”